How do i potty tain my puppy and have him stop whining??? HELP?

AmandaZ

Aug 24, 2008
I just got a little Dachshund last Friday. I have had him for a week now, he is 9 weeks will be 10 on Saturday the 10th of July.. We have tried potty training him by taking him outside and he would go outside and start messing around, i would sit outside with him for maybe 30 minutes or so and nothing would come out, then we would come inside and i would turn my back for 2 seconds and he would start peeing or pooping then would take him outside and nothing......Then at night we would but him in a box to sleep and he would sleep for an hour then he would start CRYING and BARKING (and i would be laying right next to the box) and i take him out and he would be perfectly fine..and on saurday we just bought him a crate and pee pads from walmart. and he still pees and poops on the floor and he only peed on the mat twice today and peed 2 twice on the floor and pooped 2 times on the floor.....Help me potty train the pup please... How to stop the whinning please............i would love to sleep in peace all NIGHT TONIGHT

Back