How can I get my 95 nissan maxima's anti theft system(alarm) to shut off?

danl

Jun 6, 2008
The anti theft system(alarm) is stuck on, and it's disallowing me to start up the car. So I dont annoy the neighbors I disconnected the horn but Ive tried everything in my knowledge to get it out of anti-theft (alarm) mode.. I've tried turning the key several times in all the doors, used the remote lock/unlock buttons, disconnected and reconnected the battery, and even found all of the anti-theft system fuses and removed them thinking it would shut it down and allow my car to start but still nothing. I really need help here. Any advice would be much appreciated.
My trunk cannot be opened with my key for some reason.. It never has been able to... Its never been a problem..... I just use the button on the inside of the door panel or the remote.... the door locks are making lots of clicking noises and the switches for the electric door locks arent working ever since I tried pulling out the anti theft system fuses.... Please somebody help me.

Open the trunk with your key.

My car used to do that.

and for future, open the trunk before you open the car door and the alarm won't sound...

hope it helps...

Back