Horoscopes Quiz: What Burns Within Your Eyes(Opposite)?

BEEFYBeBEEFY™

Feb 21, 2013
This question was inspired by SagiVampire
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/722193/What-burns-within-your-eyes/

Why don't you take the test.. but the opposite choices you would pick, and see what result you receive.
Sun, Moon, Venus, and Mars?

My OPPOSITE result was:

Love
What burns within your eyes in Love. You have that touch of spice in your life. You love the people around you and yourself. Your very confident and know how to Whoa a crowd.

I swear I took this quiz already when sagivampire asked, I was the first answer by the way and still got the same result...sound so much like a pisces or water sign trait..UGH!

Mystery
What burns within you eyes is Mystery. You have secrets, lies and emotions that only YOU know. You tend to be a mystery to people around you. You have a taste for adventure and life, and love to live it to the fullest and have fun. You keep people close to you and you love to smile and laugh. But the rest only you know because your mystery. :)

Gem

lol that was actually fun. ok so the first time i got love right... my opposite result is

Wisdom
What burns within your eyes is Wisdom. Wisdom goes through your viens and gives you insight to the world. You have a knowledge between right and wrong and you believe in justice. Wisdom gives you the advantage to know when somethings wrong. You love greenry, animals,plants and people and have a sense of direction in life.

this one i think is actually a bit closer than the love description LOL

My Opposite result was: ~?~ Wisdom ~?~

What burns within your eyes is Wisdom. Wisdom goes through your viens and gives you insight to the world. You have a knowledge between right and wrong and you believe in justice. Wisdom gives you the advantage to know when somethings wrong. You love greenry, animals,plants and people and have a sense of direction in life.

? Aquarius Sun
? Aries Moon
? Pisces Venus
? Pisces Mars

My result when I chose things I would actually do;
Desire
What burns within your eyes is Desire. You love to have things at your feet. You love to dream and imagine worlds. You love to sing and enjoy life as it comes. You tend to sway from reality and dream world but you learn to keep a balanced mind.

Opposite result;
Hurt
What burns within your eyes is Hurt. You have resolved hurt inside. You have pushed your feelings down and hid them and you feel sad. You feel alone and feel as if you have no one and are living life the most emotionally detached way. To bring yourself out of the dirt, let go all your past feeling that are bringing you sown.

Light

What burns within your eyes is Light. You are wonderful person to be around. You have a glowing peronality and you shine. You tend to attract many people to you. As they say bright lights attract things. You have a very laid back personality and you go with the flow most of the time but Whoa would not want to see you get mad because thats fairly rare

My opposite result was:

Passion
What burns through your eyes is passion. You care for others and you stand up for what you believe in. You love to be loved and your passionate towards people close to your heart. You have a mind of your own and a lust for life.

Lol... this was interesting..! My opposite self is lusty!

LOL my opposite result is: xD

Hurt
What burns within your eyes is Hurt. You have resolved hurt inside. You have pushed your feelings down and hid them and you feel sad. You feel alone and feel as if you have no one and are living life the most emotionaly detached way. To bring yourself out of the dirt, let go all your past feeling that are bringing you sown

dayum, my opposite self is forever wounded by the past.

Back