Honda Civic LX 2005? Both parking & drive lights are on, and my maintenance light...

xaleson

Jan 30, 2012
Honda Civic LX 2005? Both parking & drive lights are on, and my maintenance light...

...have been on for a week!? My maintenance light came on for a good two week now, and i read the manual to see whats up and it didn't really bother me since my car was running perfectly fine. Then I noticed it took my car couple of seconds before I can start. I thought it was weird but didn't really think it would be a problem. Then I run out of gas for 2 days. The next thing I know I try starting my car, it won't start so I figure it was the battery and a friend help me jump start it. Still it didn't start, i figured Ill go get some gas so I put in 1 gal of gas in it. I try starting my car and it won't start then I noticed my parking and driving lights are both on for a good 5 sec and then the drive light sudden disappear leaving only the parking light. I really need help. Im not sure what to do bc I can't take the car to an auto shop bc it won't start. Help is really needed, I need to get to work and make some $$$!

Back