Hi,my pc don't have a blue ray or any HD dvd player..?

Dhawal

Nov 23, 2008
it has a dvd player and is windows vista
can i still play blue ray or hd dvds on my pc with a simple dvd player or what should i do to play these on my pc
is there any software,player or a blu ray driver which i can install .if it is there please tell me

thank you..
sorry that was a mistake but i wrote blu ray in my last line
or can we play hd dvd's in dvd player
many people say we can play hd dvd's on dvd player or wmp if we have toshiba laptops and i have one.
can you tell more about it

To play blu ray movies. (yes it is blu ray not "Blue" ray) You neeed a blu-ray disk drive. You can't play films with just software.

Blu-Ray discs are physically different from DVDs and HD DVDs. So there is no software, player, or driver you can get to play them in a regular DVD drive - they will only play in a real Blu-Ray drive.

Instead you have to either change the drive in your PC to a Blu-Ray drive, or buy an external Blu-Ray USB drive.

To play blu ray movies. (yes it is blu ray not "Blue" ray) You neeed a blu-ray disk drive. You can't play films with just software.

Back