He left me, and now wants to be apart of my life?

ttMommyof3tt

May 25, 2008
My ex took advantage of me when i was in college, he got me pregnant and then left me for his little slut of a girlfriend it was a one night stand and nothing else i didnt even know what was going on till it happened (as crazy as it sounds) When he left me for his little girlfriend not knowing i was pregnant i let it slide... i met another guy and he later found out i was pregnant and even though pregnant by another man he stuck beside me and wanted to be with me and i let him.The father of the baby tried being apart of my pregnancy and apart of my life but everytime i thought he was really turning around he would do something stupid .... or just disappoints me! I'm now married to the man who i met while pregnant with my first and i love him so much! But my ex wants to be apart of my daughters life and that's ok... Shes met him and she thinks hes just a "friend" shes being raised as knowing my husband is her father, i dont know i want her to know that the other man is her father but i dont know how to tell her this she is only 6, and i know she is getting curious as to why i keep running into this man! It also really pisses me off the way he acts like i shouldn't have gotten married to my current husband like i should have tried to get him back when everytime i went to him to be apart of his life he pushed me away! Now hes ready and im not, and i dont really think he has changed! What would you do in this situation?

Back