HAVE YOU EVER MET A CELEBRITY? IF SO SHARE YOUR STORY?

mDEEPVOICETAURUSm

Feb 8, 2013
I met 2 that were famous at that moment back in 2004 which is almost 10 years ago one was singer "Mario Winans" all I did was shake his hand and said what's up and he said what's up to me that was it. The second person was the group "Trilliville" a rap group they were very funny and cool they were sharing groupie stories of how women are on the road tour talking about how they be hiding under beds before the check in their hotels, and freaky those girls be. They also had young girls running up to them for an autograph signing their shirt one girl even had her shirt signed close to the breast area I even went to the club with the group that night and I got superstar treatment while there was a long line they walked right in the club and being that with them I was just like one of them I even had people looking at me like I was a star I had my velour sweat suit on I was looking cool with my shades on as well my first time around a celebrity and get celebrity treatment only reason I met them though was because my brother had a friend who has connections with celebrities that come to tour in Charleston, South Carolina.

Back