Harry/Draco fanfiction?

Juliet

May 31, 2008
Does anyone know a Harry/Draco fanfiction story with this plotline??

It's post-war. Sirius and Remus are still alive. Harry's living with them at Grimmauld Place. Ron and Hermione are together. Harry has been secretly seeing Draco for a while, without any of his closest friends knowing. Sirius and Remus get suspicious of Harry's secretive outings and follow him to a gay club where they find him with Draco. Harry and Draco soon get into a row because Harry wants more but Draco is in denial, saying they're just fucking because he's afraid of what'll happen if his father finds out he's not only gay but shagging Harry Potter. I think there are scenes with Harry in Draco's bathroom at Malfoy Manor - he was attending an event there - and in Grimmauld Place's kitchen when Draco came over to visit with Teddy. Harry and Ginny never got together, I think, though she tries to seduce Harry not knowing he's gay. Draco goes away on a family holiday and gets engaged to Daphne Greengrass for political reasons. Harry's jealous and hatches a plan with Blaise Zabini to make Draco jealous. Blaise goes along cuz he finds Harry hot. Draco does get jealous. Ron and Hermione find out about Harry's feelings for Draco and accept it. Draco ends up breaking off the betrothal to Daphne on some surprising fatherly advice from Lucius - who had been in love with a man years ago but chose to let it go to marry Narcissa and have a pureblood son - and he and Harry got back together

I've been trying to find this story for AGES and I can't remember the name...Please, PLEASE, if you know, let me know the title, author and where to find it if you can.

Thank you so very much

Back