Had a weird dream with the devil and jesus in it lol?

kassie

Jun 8, 2008
Hey, I had a super weird dream, I cant recall it all because it went on for a really long time. But basically I was there with this really scary faced guy who was the devil, and for the most part I wasnt scared because I knew he couldn't hurt me, but then something would change and I would like be running through a maze away from him in like horror but then id stop and i wouldnt be scared anymore. People around were saying God was there but I couldnt see him just a weird light, and then I was walking through this big field with a load of people I used to know but dont know anymore and havent seen for a few years and we were just talking about our lifes and stuff (People from my old schools cos i have moved areas a few times and have lost contact and i found it hard). Then I woke up in bed (this was still a dream) and I wasnt sure if i was awake or asleep and it was a weird feeling, and somehow i knew Jesus was behind me even though i wasnt facing him, and i felt this weird love/peace kinda vibe going on but I got freaked out and went to hide under my covers from him because it was kinda weird and then i fell into the old dream then woke up lol. I realise how crazy this dream makes me sound but I wanna know what it means, im not starting a religous debate or anything LOL i'm not saying it was a religous experience i'm wondering what the dream symbolises or whatever:) also Im not sure what my religion is but I do believe in god and I was also doing RE (relgious education) homework yesterday which may have caused it but whatever:)
Thankssss.

Back