guys would you vacation with a female friend?

Yume1

Jul 2, 2010
•Im very career driven girl. While im only a 20 year old college student, I already run and operate a business I founded, I'm starting a tech/business organization at my college, and I'm starting a large hi-tech company this January. In my free time im either working or studying, even out of school.

•Money isn't a problem for me at all and I love traveling, so I want to take my guy friend on a week holiday in Disney World with me, of course ill cover both of our expenses. If it goes well, I want to travel the world with him over time. I'm in love with him, but I have no experience with guys besides hugs and pecks on the cheek!! I'm shy, but im comfortable around him and we laugh a lot. He's called me beautiful more than once, but he's my frieeeend. We're both single so no complications, do you think he'd mind vacationing and sharing a room with me? He knows im bisexual, but I still innocently share rooms with girls. I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable, but if he wanted, I'd cuddle with him lol!

You sound like an awesome person especially because your willing to pay for both him and you. I would love to vacation with a female friend if a had the chance. It sounds like fun.

You should ask him if he wants to. Who knows he might have feelings for you. If he says your beautiful he probably does like you. Guys don't usually call girls beautiful unless they like them.

Your weird. You sound confused. You said your in love with him, then said "but he's my frieeeend". So you just want him to be your friend or do you want a relationship?

Back