good wwe draft predictions?

beast

May 27, 2008
Draft pick Number One- Raw Drafts Kane
Kane on smackdown seems odd to me, i think he needs to be where he belongs which is on raw and be a monster heel and challenge for the us or ic title

Draft Pick 2- Raw Drafts Christian
Raw geets two very solid draft picks in kane and now christian, i think a great idea would be to allign him with vickie guerrero

Draft Pick 3- Smackdown Drafs Rey Mysterio
Rey Mysterio Goes to the blue brand where he belongs, i think a run with sin cara as tag team champions would work

Draft Pick 4- Raw Drafts Randy Orton
Orton could become the number 2 face on raw after c.m punk or turn heel and rehash their old feud.

Draft Pick 5- Smackdown drafts Dolph Ziggler-
Smackdown gets a young heel who coulld climb to becoming world champion or turn face and do the same

Smackdown Drafts John Cena
The John Cena era on raw is almost over so a good option would be to put him on smackdown, a feud with dolph ziggler, cody rhodes Wade Barrett, Daniel Bryan or even rey mysterio would be good, cena could be the face of smackdown and would still draw

Raw Drafts Mark Henry-
The house of pain moves to raw to crush new competiton and have a feud with cm punk or randy orton

Smackdown drafts The Miz-
Smackdown gets that number one option as a heel

Smackdown Drafts John Morrison-
Smackdown could groom morrison to be the next face of smackdown and before that happens turn him heel and have guys like john cena, rey mysterio and Even Undertaker Feud with him to give him main event exposure

your plan to move cena to smackdown is brilliant because smackdown is on raw, so why not have cena officially moved to smackdown. and raw could still get cena every week.

kane moving to raw is a good idea. kane and big show get drafted too often but they need to be since they get old after a while. but i dont see orton going to raw again. but if cena goes to sd then yes perhaps orton goes to raw and turns heel and faces raws number one man cm punk.

morrison would be better off on sd. i agree with you on here too. good idea.

i dont see rey moving to sd again.

Mostly plausible, but Cena won't leave because RAW needs (aka Vince believes) that Cena is keeping RAW at its 3.22 rating each week, which is good for them (lol?) and they won't put him on a show that's prerecorded and edited.

Back