Glaring Omissions: We Used To Be The Fun Fag Hag

M_Smith

Jun 18, 2007
Glaring Omissions reproduces tips received from readers in the last week that weren't covered on Gawker, either by accident (it happens!) or by design (it happens more often).
"granted i am a wee bit stoned but these pics are really funny"
"Having a Great Day? PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!
Having a Bad Day? STILL PRIASE THE LORD!!!!
Why???? BECAUSE PRAISE IS WHAT YOU DO!"
"To whom it may Concern,
I hope that this email reaches the right person. I have been trying to get in on "New York All Media Bowling League" but there is no info on the internet and 411 have no number either.
My company is in the media business and we would like to play in this league, so if some one can contact me to let me know if they have any information on this league, that would be great.
Thank you,
Director of First impressions
Alicia"
"my cousin is in this clip cleaning the bird shit off of a popped collared yuppie why didnt you show her?"
"invested ten bucks today in the office deathwatch pool for Redeye, most of the money is on an August hook."
"Evidently I myself/(my Open Letter) is in the news altho I have not even seen the newspaper yet myself! I am very grateful to Trudy Whitman and very happy to learn of this today :) I was told: "Brooklyn Eagle special edition this week published my letter to the editor and Trudy Whitman covered the 360 issue in her "Hills and Gardens" column."
Cheers,
Triada"
"Tubby peacenik Michael Moore—God!!! Why not call him satanist pinko commy while youre at it...... you should all kiss his ample butt for being honest and asking the right questions ..... Geez you guys are so lamo

p.s doesn't anybody sign their articles in your rag???
Pierre Véronneau"
"Only For Those Who Are In Love—I have always admired Princess Diana. She captured the world with her smile and her kindness. I wrote a book of poetry called "Situation Life - Life, Love and You." I sent copies to Princess Diana and received very gracious thank you letters.
I would like to share these poems with you. I have a CD of 25 special love poems with beautiful photos in point presentations for yourself or the one you love. I can also take a photo and put it in a special poem for that special person. I also have all the poems in the book, over 100, on a CD for your enjoyment.
There are poems for marriage, anniversaries, dreams of love lost, dreams of love meant to be, and wonderful love. Love as it appears in every aspect of your life from childhood to death. I would like to think that "Situation Life - Life, Love and You" could be considered to be "Poetry worthy of a Princess," but you will have to make that decision. At least it will be considered Worthy of the Prince or Princess in your life.
The CD of 25 poems is just $12.00 delivered to your door. Just $13.00 if you would like your special photo inserted into a special poem for the one you love. That's less than 50 cents per poem! The complete collection of poems, over 100, is just $25.00 or $26.00 with your special photo inserted in a poem. That's less than 25 cents per poem! Your photo will be returned with your poetry.
This is your opportunity to tell the special person just how much they mean to you in many, many different ways.

As a special, I will include copies of my 3 letters from Princess Diana with your purchase of either poetry CD now!"
"Hello,
Miss Teen Intercontinental 2007 is searching for delegates-at-large contestants to represent the following titles in Nassau, Bahamas. These delegates are primarily from the US and include: Miss Puerto
Rico American, Miss Latina American, Miss Asia American, Miss Irish American, Miss North American Teen, Miss Italian American, Miss African American (this girl is originally from the West Indies) We would like to give her a new title Miss West Indies American.
If you happen to know of these teen title holders please ask them to contact me. They may also visit this website for more information at http://www.misscti.com.
Thank You,
Joseph M. Lacy - Co Dir.
InterNational Teen Org.
http://www.iteenorg.com
http://www.misscti.com"
"Hi! I am tired today. Interested in chatting to pretty girl? Would you mind me showing some nice pictures of me?"
"Ebay insults customers—I am presently having a dispute with eBay over the fact that I mistakenly listed a car 2 minutes before their promo went in effect. (I am EDT, they use PDT). I ask for a credit ($39) and they reply with 2 emails that are both insulting and condescending in tone. This is not about the money, but rather the way a huge company in the middle of some serious competition issues treats the customers that made them the success they are. I wonder if the powers that be at eBay know about any of this questionable customer service, or in fact, set these policies. I will gladly forward all the emails to you or post them on my blog if you are interested. Feel free to contact me for any additional information. Also, I have not responded to the second email yet. Thanks for taking the time to look this over."
"Check the pages for the Season 3 Top Chef contestants on Bravo's website. Everyone has a Q&A, which appears to have been done after the competition began, except for Sandee. How much you wanna bet Sandee gets the axe tonight??
If this prediction, which is concededly predicated on a very tenuous theory, turns out to be wrong, please redact my name if you choose to mock me in Remainders."
Dear Gawker,
You used to be the fun fag hag who wore cute clothes and got drunk at Mr.Black and danced on the bar. But since you got those new, and dull as dirt, writers you act more like the fat fag hag that only hangs out with the gays because no straight guys pay attention to her. So cool it with all the cliche gay stereotypes, they're not even funny. And bring Elizabeth back!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Earlier: Glaring Omissions

</img>

More...

Back