FITNESS QUESTION??!!!?

ShaahidA

Nov 24, 2012
Hi guys... I'm 18, going to be 19 in about 3 months... I'm 5'4, weigh 67 Kg (Came down from 84) I'm trying to get very fit... last year i could barely run for 2 minutes, now i can run 2.6 km in about 15minutes and 5km in about 33minutes...slowly trying to increase, is this good? also how fast can I get leaner and faster? I have a slight belly and desperately want a 6 pack. can u reccommend a good site? or beginners workout? Also is it too late to become very fit and very fast? I realised a bit too late how much I really want this.... Any advice? Much appreciated

ie. My diet is consists of: breakfast- 2 raw eggs mixed with low fat milk, 1 tbs flax seed and 2 glasses of water (sometimes all bran flakes with low fat milk instead of eggs and sometimes coffee or tea with toast or yoghurt and almonds)

a piece of fruit as a snack withing 3 hours after breakfast

lunch: - sometimes a vienna and a roll, or a piece of meat and some potato or rice or bread, sometimes a burger (avoid sauce as much as possible and no seconds) sometimes a sandwich (ALWAYS LOADS OF SALAD WITHOUT DRESSING) and sometimes just sliced pieces of chicken or fish in salad and always 2 glasses of water

another piece of fruit late afternoon or a cereal bar with 2 glasses of water

finally for dinner its usually just cereal, or a sandwhich or a cup of tea and some toast with lightly spread butter with 2 glasses of water

before i sleep 2 glasses of water and sometimes a hand full of almonds if i'm really hungry
(In total 8-10 glasses of water daily)

Try to cotrol your food intake...and also engage on gym activities it will help u.

Exercise is really very helpful for our fitness. Aerobic exercises are best for weight loss and weight maintenance. You can burn many more calories in a span of time doing aerobic exercise than you can doing strength training exercises. Exercise is considered a necessity for anybody looking to lose weight a surprising amount of research shows that exercise may do little to help overweight people shed excess weight and may even make them eat more.

Back