Ever since i broke my leg it feels weaker, is it me or is it REALLY weaker?

Chopin

Feb 14, 2009
i broke my leg 6/5/8, and after 8 weeks and 5 days of not walking on it i start to use 1 cruuch, until i dont need it at all, but that was like 11 weeks after i broke my leg, and now anytime i do something like hop up the stairs it feels SLIGHTLY like i twisted it but after 2 3 min its fine, and whenever i stomp as hard as hard as i can with my good leg it dont hurt, but with my bad leg i get a little tingle in my leg, and if someone were to slap both my feet my weaker foot/leg would hurt more. what can i do? its been a long time i can run on it fine(im going out for track this year).

if it helps i strained my achilles tendon lightly playing football, i slipped on the ground, got up to a squat, and i tried to sprint from that squat(this was before my leg felt like the same strength, i still limped a little bit when running) and i pulled my tendon, not badly because i couldnt walk the next day, after that i used a boot and 1 crutch.for 1 week and i was good by 10 days
i guess my ultimate question is, well my leg always be a little weaker since i broke it, like when people sprain their ankles really bad?

Back