does natural bipolar treatment work ?wait am i even bipolar?

LelaniS

Feb 9, 2009
Ok, so heres the deal.
my psyciatrist lets just call him dr.quack cuz thats basically what he is, youll read why.
he says im bipolar when i first come to see him. now my counselor is ending my counseling and she says dr.quack doesnt have me listed as bipolar... if not then why the hell am i on the meds for it?!?! and then shes all like... well ill have to check.

ok this is why he thinks im bipolar... i have a bad attitute problem (i was a very spoiled brat when i was a kid >.> and still am <.< also i have a bad anger problem <stupid people make me angry> (theres many of them around here) and when i get constantly harassed and put down like no other yeah im gonna feel like crap and worthless, and i dont get happy often so when i do get happy i get hyper.

Now my dr put my on depression pills at first >.> when you give a bipolar person depression pills they get more depressed. needless to say i had a really really hard day and i cut my self, i went to the hospital. then my dr told me how stupid i am WELL WTF you put me on crap pills for the diagnosis you gave me.. when he first evaluated me he said i had sever social anxiety order as well but like 2 months later i tried to get into a program that would give me hope for an education (homeschooling) he told my mum not do do it because i didnt have S.A.D ok so hes flipping all my diagnosis's around... if today im supposedly not bipolar, S.A.D why am i on a anti depressent (makes me more depressed) S.A.D meds ANNNND ehm im not sure how to spell this schizophrenia. im not getting this... if i am bipolar what works for it... and i mean NATURAL hearbs and stuff taken on a daily basis, because i do not like having to consult every 6 months with a man who can barely speak english or make a descision about my mental health!! that and i dont like the things man made drugs are doing to me. so if you know any herbal meds or supplements, strange teas or weird bath salt crap. any ways. dont judge me for what ive said the typos ive made..

BOTTOM LINE I WANT ADVICE NOT PEOPLE GOING OFF ON ME BECAUSE OF WHAT I THINK...IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY THING NICE OR SOMETHING NOT RUDE TO SAY KEEP IT TO YOUR DA** SELF I WANT HELP NOT A LECTURE!!!!

thank you... for those you are the helping type dont mind the above message im just sick of people syaing mean judgmental or just plain stupid things in response to my questions...

thank you for reading this, have a nice day and double thank you for those who can help =^.^=

Back