Do you think it is worth to be a celebrity? Have you ever wanted to be one?

adriana12995

Nov 7, 2010
When I was younger i always thought that being a celebrity and being famous was the best thing on the whole world because they had money and could buy whatever they want but then as i grew up and saw celebrities breaking their own life by worthless things like drugs i realized that money is not everything. So my question to you is if you think it is worth to be a celebrity why or why not and if you have be one. Thanks :)

if I do become a celebrity, that would be cool. It is worth being a celebrity, why not? But I would not let it get to my head and do drugs and alcohol like some celebrities do these days. People look up to you, so you should respect that. It would be nice if most celebrities these days were humble and sober people. I understand no one is perfect, but still.

It would be cool to be a celebrity, but life is not about being rich and famous. I want to be an actress when I grow up, but not to be famous or get rich. I want to be an actress because i love theater and I love the people who also share my love. I'm only 14 years old, but I'm pretty sure life is about doing what you want to do to make you happy, not about money. =]

Who wouldn't want to be adored and loved and admired, and get paid for it? Not all celebrities ruin their lives or are into drugs.

Who wouldn't want to be adored and loved and admired, and get paid for it? Not all celebrities ruin their lives or are into drugs.

it would be nice not to have to get up early and go to work, sit at a desk and stare at a computer all day. i know some celebrities work hard, but they sure look like their having a whole lot of fun while doing it...

Back