Do you know what kind of riddles/questions are these?

Michellyx3

Sep 23, 2011
My friend asked me these questions and I want to find out what kind of riddles or questions they are. So she asked me "You are trying to find something. What would it be? Money, medicine, a key, or a pet?". I answered "key". She then said, "You are thinking about love, aren't you?". Okay, so that one might have been confusing... but another one she asked was, "Someone is trying to get into the castle. They have the key but can't find the door. Who is this person and would he/she be able to break in?". I answered, "Rheme(my friend), and he won't get in." She said, "The castle resembles the heart. You're thinking of Rheme but you don't like him intensely." That one might have been a little obvious because I sorta knew that the castle resembled the heart. Lastly, she asked, "Assign your fingers to these five people(they are people I know). Rheme, Jason, Norbert, Mickey, and Eric." I thought the middle finger would show i hated that person and the ring finger would show I like that person so I said (in order from thumb, index, etc...) "Mickey, Eric, norbert, jason, and rheme." She said, "You respect Mickey. Eric is the one you like, Norbert is your friend, jason is a long distnace friend. And you hate rheme." It was totally off but fun to find out. I need help finding out what they are. Thanks~

Back