Do you agree that the Tea Party is an absolute joke?

Jack

May 12, 2008
I mean, seriously, people, is this like some inside joke, or something? I find it really hard to believe that Sarah Palin is the only person your party can come up with. I'm not a Republican, but I know there are some intelligent ones out there. Yet you select Sarah Palin to be your spokesperson? A woman who quit her job as governor, went through four colleges to obtain a bachelor's, and cannot speak proper English?

Let's look at the other talent:

Glenn Beck -- a recovering alcoholic who dropped out of college, spends all day whispering irrelevant garbage into his mic, suddenly writes thriller novels, and organizes meaningless "freedom" marches in D. C. (when he's not penning thrillers)

Rush Limbaugh -- yet another substance abuser (let's not forget his buying pain pills from his housekeeper in fast food parking lots)....dropped out of college and was a powerful voice in the invasion of Iraq

Sean Hannity -- and then there is Sean....the incredibly intelligent Sean Hannity who knows the answer to everything. Sean isn't riddled with drug abuse scandals and years of binge drinking, but he is most definitely insane. He promotes limited government, except for when he wants big government. He promotes Constitutional policy, except for when he wants unconstitutional policy. He likes invading countries over cooked intelligence, but criticizes Obama for shooting pirates. The guy really is not qualified to be in charge of a hardware store.

Seriously, folks, don't you see how this entire movement is a complete joke? Their proposals are not altogether ridiculous, as I would like to see less spending, but the leadership is a complete joke. Of all the Republicans out there, the Tea Party chooses Sarah Palin as a spokesperson. I cannot get past that. She literally makes me laugh when I hear her speak. And to think that she would be the most powerful person in the world.....scary times

Back