Christians do you find life is all about suffering before moving to heaven?

Grad

Oct 5, 2010
Recent exposure to christianity materials on the net by christian experts has made me some what irritated almost on the point of being pessimistic with this religion

If u r a christian please answer the following:
1) How many of you actually don't watch hollywood films since its all devil stuff Harry potter, transformers, and yes even twilight, Pirates of the carribean etc... Oh also Alien films (Super 8, JJ abraham u r going to hell!).
2) Do you really feel being a christian is superior?

I mean all other religions especially asian ones with meditation are consulting demons! So I guess the entire asian population are going to hell right?

3) Everyone else that is not a christian will burn in hell.

4) You must suffer during your life time avoid all the devil stuff, which is pretty much everything entertainment is, before going to heaven. OH no suicide that you go to hell.

5) Then whats the point of living? Is christianity not a religion that wants you to suffer?

1.Not all Hollywood films are evil.In fact there are Christian film studios.In fact I just purchased an excellent film that explores the manifestations of divine healing.
2.Jesus taught us to be humble and the Bible has dire warnings about the type of pride that is taught in the military.
3.Meditation is not evil and does not involve demons unless you choose to incorporate them.
4.Those who reject God or His Son will be denied admission to heaven which leaves only one other place for them to live.Not many housing options available for eternal life.
5.Suffering is not a requirement for salvation but Christians frequently find themselves victims of persecution and discrimination at the hands of non-Christians.
6.God wants us to live in joy from the Holy Spirit,not pleasure from the world which is often perverted and which frequently creates harmful repercussions over time.

Back