Carnival Cruise Line Good or Bad?

Kara

May 19, 2008
I'm going to be surprising my mom for her birthday with a cruise. I'm looking at going to the Caribbean and like the price for Carnival, i'm not strapped on cash, so I could go with another. But I'm liking Carnival, from what i've seen. But read bad things that worry me. People have said because it's a cheaper rate, it's basically a party ship where people are getting constantly drunk. And also that there are tons of kids/teens running around. I know almost every cruise will have kids, and you cant get past that lol which is fine, but we will be going in late Sept/Oct when they will just have started school, so it wont be as bad as in the summer. Basically, I just want to enjoy it and not have all these drunk idiots around all the time.
To the people that have been on Carnival, how was it?
To the people who haven't, what have you heard about it? or what cruise line did you take, and did you like it?
Thanks.
Clearly you can't read Jana, never said i was looking for a cruise with NO kids. And not everyone acts like trash on a cruise. not gonna answer the question, don't bother writing. And yes you probably are the only person.

Am I the only person on the planet that has read about carnival cruises boats breaking down at sea? And ship-borne illnesses, people getting sick?
Just where do you think you're going to find a cruise that isn't full of drunk idiots and kids? good luck.

Back