Can you give me interesting topics about the environment?

Amril

Nov 30, 2011
I know the environment is a pretty broad topic for discussion. Can you help me narrow it down? What interests you the most? Please give me a list of things. I'm writing a paper on this and i just wanna know what people find interesting. Thank you for your help! I would really appreciate it!

It appears we are to suddenly believe we are not in fact emerging from an ice age? They taught that FACT in grade school back before electricity (or was it Independence?). If in fact we are emerging from an ice age that means (ignoring for the moment all the armloads of printouts) we are WARMING and have been for several thousand years humps and bumps in the charts due to Sunspots notwithstanding. We even had the "Little Ice age" due to thermohaline anomalies in the 1300-1700 era, definitely not "warming." The Vostok Co2 ice core analyses and subsequent Tschumi-Stauffer climate studies show clearly we have cold hot cycles and their accompanying Co2 variations on 100,000 year intervals. Milankovich elliptical orbit effects are causing these Hot/Cold cycles. The integration of sunspot contribution to climate change just adds more humps and bumps to the graphs and more snakes to the prediction barrel. I provide a climate OVERVIEW reaching back over 6 millions of years, but am faced with arguments and data going back less than half a million years (the Gore fraud), obscuring the long term picture exposed by accepted scientific climate research. I want to know how man can have such a profound effect on the climate in only the past 300 years when normal climate cycles established 6 Million years ago are proceeding as scientifically predicted, the projected temperatures and Co2 values in the mean. That man may be contributing to this climate change is obvious, but the EXTENT to which he is contributing is most assuredly in question. No one to date has been able to address that issue with any degree of Certainty, just a lot of unfounded opinion and fear mongering.

Back