Can I reestablish my connection to the internet through my router normally?

garkudion

Dec 12, 2008
We have a wireless router and two computers. We also have cable internet. The Dell laptop ( Vista) connects fine, has the fast download speed that it should, and just overall connects great. The HP laptop ( Vista) often loses it's connection and we have to disconnect then reconnect to the network in order to surf, load pages, or download. Also, the download speed isn't as it should be...it's much slower. Is there anything we can do to fix this issue?
We have a wireless router and two computers. We also have cable internet. The Dell laptop ( Vista) connects fine, has the fast download speed that it should, and just overall connects great. The HP laptop ( Vista) often loses it's connection and we have to disconnect then reconnect to the network in order to surf, load pages, or download. Also, the download speed isn't as it should be...it's much slower. Is there anything we can do to fix this issue?

Also, when the HP laptop disconnects then recconnects to the network it works fine ( we can surf, download, and load pages..though it's slow specfically with downloading )..until it magically loses it's connection.

Back