Can a Honda Jazz replace a Civic for a 5-people family?

fantasyvn2008

Jun 29, 2008
I've been looking for a used Civic, but it seems there are few at the moment, at least where I live. Instead, I saw some Honda Jazz.

my question is : Can a Honda Jazz replace a Civic for a 5-people family? My family consists of me, my wife, my mother, a 2-year-old and another 5-year-old baby.

My sincere thanks.

Hi,
Surprisingly the answer may be yes. Provided you are not all very large people. The only concern would be how much luggage you would all need if you were going away anywhere.

This is based on my experience in my friends Jazz, four adults ranging from 165 cm to 188 cm in height can sit comfortably in a Jazz.

I'm guessing you mean the same car as is called the Honda Fit here in North America (there are several other "honda jazz" vehicles, one of which is a motorcycle).

If that's the case, I would think it would be okay. It definitely has less room than a civic, but has a surprising amount of space inside it for how compact it is. The hatchback also helps increase the trunk space. I knew a guy who had one and loved the car, so I would recommend it. He's a big dude and has no problem fitting inside; he says it employs "timelord technology" (Dr. Who reference).

Back