Burning a DVD problem...?

DlDave

Jun 19, 2013
Hi, so I am currently trying to burn a movie I made onto a DVD and I am having some trouble. I am using a Memorex DVD and it has plenty of memory (8.5?) on it for the movie (which is a little over two hours). I tried it two times with two different discs on Windows DVD Maker. Both times I got great video quality but the audio was off by just "this" much and it was really aggravating. The third time I used a different program - ConvertxtoDVD and it said there was an error and it closed. Then I used DVDStyler and that came out with decent audio - it skipped over one point though - but the video was strobing meaning it would get blurry when characters were moving around. So then I used Ashampoo Burning Studio and it successfully burned great quality video and great quality audio........but it only burned the first 25 minutes of the movie. Finally, I used ImgBurn and had the exact same results where it had great video and audio but stopped 25 minutes in. I am trying to submit this to a festival and having to go through burning so many discs and having all of them fail is just REALLY aggravating and frustrating. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Back