AVCHD Converter Released for Mac OS X 10.7 to Import AVCHD Video to Mac Lion

nothing0829

Aug 28, 2010
shenzhen
"I recently recorded many videos with my Canon HV30 and I got the video as .AVCHD format on my MacBook, now I wanna share this video on iPad, email to my parents and my husband in Auston, but how? I can get AVCHD video into my iPad 2? My mac computer has install the Apple OS X lion 10.7 and iPad 2 has updated with iOS 5.0 now., any help?"

The eighth release of OS X-Mac OS X 10.7 Lion is current major release of Mac OS X, Apple's desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers. It brings us around 250 new features, many of which are inspired by Apple's mobile-device operating system, iOS.

Both Mac Lion and iPad 2 iOS 5.0 supports MP4 files well, but not AVCHD. Fortunately, Mac AVCHD Converter has upgrade for Mac Lion which supports convert AVCHD, MTS, M2TS files from Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Sony etc to MP4, MOV, DV, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, FLV, 3GP etc for importing to Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, 10.4, Tiger, Leopard, 10.5.7, 10.5.8, Sonw Leopard and Suit to MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Unibody Macbook, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, MacBook, iMac and PC with Mac OS X.

In fact, AVCHD converter for Mac Lion allows us to import AVCHD etc other HD video to iMovie 08 09 11, Final Cut Pro X, Final Cut Express, iPad, iPad 2, iPad3, iPhone 3/4/5 etc all Apple software and device.

Compare with previous versions of Mac OS:
1: Lion isn't delivered on a disc.
2: Lion is purchased, downloaded and installed from the Mac App Store.
Tips: The App Store was introduced with OS X 10.6.6, so if you're running Leopard or earlier on a Mac that's capable of running Lion, you must install Snow Leopard before upgrading to the latest version of the operating system.
3: To run Lion, you must have an Intel Mac with a Core 2 Duo, Core-i series or Xeon processor. The new operating system won't run on PowerPC Macs, or very early Intel models with Core Duo chips. You also need 2GB of RAM, where its predecessor only demanded 1GB.
4: A Mac running Lion can't run PowerPC applications, so before you install, check whether any of your must-have apps are PPC.
If you a proud owner of a Mac computer and also use other Apple products, such as an iPhone or

Pricing and Availability
Iorgsoft AVCHD(MTS/M2TS) converter lion software is priced at only $35.00 for single-user licence. It provides a free trial for download, and registered users are entitled to free lifetime updates and technical support.

About iorgsoft Corporation
iorgsoft Corporation publishes high-performance consumer digital multimedia software, iorgsoft's user-friendly, affordable software offers power, speed, and simplicity for millions of computer users worldwide.

Contact
[email protected]
Tips: for Windows user, just go to AVCHD Video Converter

Louis Vuitton Handbags there may value when you look into how businesspersons going their company. on the other side of the atlantic ocean, the national sell conference was as far back as and winston weber, the speaker, cited a work that showed 50%-60% coming from all shopping decisions are made at the retail store.
Louis Vuitton Outlet so whether you can be hiring an web based printing company or even that printing company over the road, here are all the 5 rules that you ought to follow to do something about them properly. truthfulness have the web-based, you will usually have options. Louis Vuitton Wallet Men's Price zeroed in on promotional posters ¨C an additional effective design guideline for poster printing stands out as the targeted poster model approach.
and you'll stay fresh 24 hours everyday with premium armpit deodorants which don¡¯t only can be found in the usual spray using talcum form likewise. or if it would not necessarily jump up together with grab that busy manager by your throat. louis vuitton outlets boutique.In the event Start Variety Eight is normally the selection you'll find it possible you may have given consideration countless clever matters or maybe, are generally sceptical of those, in spite of you own an understanding by a place (whatever your real age) along with have to go them on-a given birth to mentor. Louis Vuitton Bags For Sale within the last ten years and perhaps the world-wide-web seems to have entered our existence and developed a fabulous novel marketing, public realtions and advertising route.

Back