Are there actually any jews in the JPA that practice Judaism or Are they a bunch of

YeremiahuYonteff

May 1, 2011
Pagans too? I see answers from the JPA jewish Pagan alliance all the time on jewish questions and they are almost universally wrong. I can't imagine any decent jew would be part of such an association if they had the slightest torah education. Is the lack of proper education in the jewish world so lacking that jews band with "pagans" which is not even a proper term?

Prove me wrong jewish JPA members.

" A plane is falling out of the sky... the last two jews aboard, a man and a woman are scrambling for parachutes when the man realizes he is holding in his hands the last parachute. If they both attempt to use it they will die, if nobody uses it they will both die in the crash."

What are they to do? This is modern day paraphrase of a classic talmudic argument that describes an essential ethical and religious principle in judaism. There is no chance a remotely educated jew would not know this.... so....

Who was the Talmudic Sage who had the final ruling in this matter and what was his answer and argument. Partial credit for describing the answer and argument itself.

Anyone with a JPA in their username who comes up with the answer will redeem at least him or herself, though i would suggest leaving your little group, because if you are observant enough to know this answer you should be observant enough to know that associating with idol worshipers or even people that appear to be idol worhipers in the eyes of jews or the nations is both an act of Hillul Hashem and Avoda Zarah...
For any JPA's who are more interested in justifying their group than proving thier jewish credentials, you should understand that a jew should first and FOREMOST understand that they were put on earth to perform g-ds commands and to be his representatives. You think you are fighting undue hatred of jews but you are actually promoting it by associating with people that rebel against g-d which is a HILLUL HASHEM (defiling the name of hashem).

If you want to help jews, than LIVE JEWISH LIVES and teach other jews to do so.

This comment about promoting "interfaith tolerance" is really very sad though, what does hashem tell us about the idolaters? On what basis do you claim piety for supporting the enemies of hashem and rebelling against those who KEEP your covenant, and the lord your g-d who gave it to you?

Back