Anyone have a wheat, corn, soy, dairy free bread recipe?

NMmama08

Apr 22, 2010
My step sister is allergic to wheat, soy, corn, and dairy. I recently made dinner rolls at a family dinner and totally forgot that she can't have them. Next time, I would like to have a bread for her as well. Most of the recipes I've found online use cornstarch, wheat germ, etc. I would like to use mainly a rice flour and rice milk. If anyone has a recipe out there that is close, I can always substitute. Thanks for your help!
That's why Im asking if anyone has a good one. Ive tried a basic bread recipe and just substituted out the flour and milk, but it doesn't taste very good. Im looking for anyone who's made something that's tasted good. Maybe with honey.. ??
Okay need to explain a bit more.. Cant use all purpose flour, bread flour, corn flour, wheat flour, soy flour, corn starch, milk, buttermilk- No dairy, wheat, soy, or corn. Is this even possible? I'm starting to loose hope.. :(
Except I tried to substitute all purpose with rice flour and it doesnt bake the same.. you can't just substitute flours. Maybe some kind of gum?

Back