a rumor that is not true !!!?

tyana

Oct 16, 2008
i went to a new school i liked it at first until this boy that didn't even know started spreading rumors about me that i had had aids and its not true he just didn't like me i don't know WHY anyways the rumor started going around well no body ever really said anything to me about it but when i walked down the wall ways some people gave dirty looks. it was embarrassing ! it was this boy named ____ that liked me i liked it him to when i first came i was to shy to talk to him then when the rumor started going around i worried that he would find out but he didn't i don't think he did because he kept trying to talk to me but i didn't talk to him what if he find out I KNEW THAT IF HE FIND OUT HE WOULDN'T like me no more right be anyways he really liked me .... i moved because of the rumor i moved back to my old school in the rumor got there i don't know what to do any more i was thinking about moving back to the school where the rumors started but i don't know i have a best friend that i met there she said i should move back this what she said she was like tyana you should move back your haters miss you they be asking where your best friend at i was i like i want to but i dont know !!! what should i do i really liked that school

Back