2003 mitsubishi lancer cylinder 4 misfire?

AbdullMumin

Mar 7, 2013
ok so i spent $1,288 on my 2003 mitsubishi lancer (motor mound, catalic convertor, tuned up including new spark plugs and everything, new tires, new brakes ) and the check engines light came on. i took it to the mechanic to read the read and it says cylinder 4 misfire. its def not the spark plugs because i just got it tuned up. should i get the fuel injectors cleaned to see if the light will go away or take it to the mechanic to get it fixed for the $130?

Anybody told u injctors? If u cleand them u will loos nothing anyways!! I would to safe $130. It might be just set because u replaced all these parts!! Have u tried to clear the code? Autozone will scann your car for free they will give u the code and help u with it. Now does the car missfire/engine shakes? If not I think it will be nothing really just stupid codes just come sometimes for no reason. I have a car sitting here the SNS light is on but the obd says no codes I cleared anyways but the light won't go away. If the car drives fine and no overheating then u will be just fine

Back